Sunday, January 16, 2011

awards, new gear & new photo...

the computer i usually use died on me a couple days ago, so my husband fixed my old one for me to use until we buy a new computer next month...any suggestions from my photography blog friends on the best computer for multi-media stuff, besides the obvious Mac?

this is the weekend before my birthday, which according to my husband is "my birthday weekend" i've been spoiled beyond belief with gifts...i got the canon speedlite flash i had on my wish list along with a new compact printer with paper...then last night we went to dinner and stopped in to barnes & noble and i bought a couple new books, "expressive photography" by the shutter sisters & "exposure" by jeff revell...i hope to learn more about my passion reading these books!

this weekend i was also awarded my first blog award for my new blog from  http://www.abrilliantmelody.com/, she awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award!
the "rules" for winning this award means, I have to do the following things:

  • Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
  • Share 7 things about yourself.
  • Give the award to 15 recently discovered bloggers.
  • Contact these bloggers to tell them about the award.


i am not good at this, but i will share some random facts about myself:

i am terrified of spiders, but i think spider webs are beautiful!
i have a little girl crush on emma stone
i have a boy crush on stephen colbert
i would rather take photos of nature than of people
my mom is my hero!
i secretly think i am not good enough for my husband....shhhh don't tell him that!
i worked as an orthodontic assistant for 13 years before i was a SAHM!

Now...15 recently discovered bloggers...geez, everyone I've discovered lately deserves this award...i guess i didn't play by the rules, but it's true!

thank you Breanna, i truly appreciate this award...it helped make my "birthday weekend" even more special!

i also wanted to share the latest photo i took...


he was about to get a waffle my husband threw out!


Meg
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...come back soon! ♥