Saturday, January 29, 2011

eClass talk & some new photos...

hello there!!

last night was the first official night of the eClass "Night Photography" by Kent Weakley and let me just tell you...it is awesome so far and i only expect it to get better! Kent explains things so well, with so much detail...it's perfect for someone like me...a beginner! i will defiantly be taking more of his courses in the future! tonight i start to learn about "Blue Hour" and i am pretty excited about it!

yesterday the sun came out and it was nice enough to go outside and test out my new "Dreamy Diana Lens" from Photojojo.com, i also took a few photos just for fun using my Canon 55-250mm lens...



these were taken using the Diana F lens...i love it because you never know what you are going to get!


now i didn't take this yesterday...i sat in my very cold entryway and waited for this little guy to sit still long enough to capture a photo of him...it was 10 degrees that morning...and no, that's not my finger in front of the lens, it's out porch swing!

i took these photos just for fun with my zoom lens...


i love the cast of the shadow from the toy dino...i had to give it back to my son afterwards!

i hope all of you have a lovely Saturday...we are headed to my mother's house for the day!
hopefully i will have some "Blue Hour" photos to share soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...come back soon! ♥